Because of the of Covid-19, the Hotel Moresco has put in place a meticulous safety & welcome protocol. Our responsibility towards our guests and employees is to take measures and to follow rigorously the health recommendations.
This is why our staff has been trained to follow these rules of prevention and action on a daily basis in their work and why we have adapted some of our procedures.
Prevention measures followed by our staff (protection gestures) :
• Setting up of hydroalcoholic gel distributors in the communal areas of the hotel (reception, restaurant, toilets, etc.)
• Provide staff with adequate equipment and push their use.
• Maintain social distancing
Also, we have reinforced our hygiene and prevention measures:
• Hands sanitizier will be at guests' disposal and masks upon request
• Check-in procedure before the guest’s arrival in order to minimize contact
• Cleaning routine has been reinforced, with a special attention brought to the ventilation conducts
• Upon request, rooms can be accessible by the guest only, therefore with cleaning occurring only at the time of departure
• At our restaurant, we guarantee 1 meter distance between guests sitting at different tables
• Sun baths will be separated, between families/couples, providing private areas and ensuring distance as required by the law
• Regular contact with health services
• We follow carefully the staff’s state of health. Moreover, we provide continuous training and follow-up, to ensure a safe and quality service.
• Social distancing between customers and staff.